Thursday, July 16, 2015

Recalling His goodness

I'm sitting here crying this morning.  Grateful tears.  Jesus has given my life meaning.  He makes it worthwhile.  I am learning how strong I am mentally and physically, and the most part; I can accept that fact.  I will not fight how or whom God made me.  Every part of me is worthy of love.  Without God, I am not me, not whole.  God makes me whole.  I have to remember that I no longer seek the validation of man to make me whole.
I will fight battles that need to be fought.  As much as I say I don't want to fight anymore, I will.
R
I am a child of God, and so are you.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Regine. I just wanted to tell you that I added you the friends list on my last post, as you are dear to me as well.

    Can you believe July is almost over? Have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete