Sunday, January 10, 2016

Thoughts

One of my favorite things to do is read The New York Times list of 52 places to go each year.  There are many places I would like to go, but I've narrowed it down to three.

Malta
Toronto
Providence, RI

As much as I love traveling, I realize the blessings of being a US citizen.  So many die to try and attain the American Dream.  If you have the opportunity to travel overseas, the scenery will overwhelm your senses, but you will long for America.

I went to church today, another one of my favorite things, and we spoke of joy.  I don't express my joy enough.  When "Jesus is with you, you should feel joy".  As the pastor said when I leave the church, Jesus goes with me.  Jesus is with me, anywhere I go.  Knowing that I should be joyful.  I should be joyful when speaking to a customer service rep or in any task.


Have a blessed Sunday!
God Bless,
R


1 comment: