Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reality Thursday

I am going to hate writing this.  I read a passage today reminding me of some of the Ten Commandments.  Do not murder, do no steal, do not covet.  It seems like I have been doing a lot of coveting of records, things, and so much more.  If a record is broken or an achievement is made, I need to be happy for them in word and deed.  We don't like to the fault and flaws in our own lives.  I have been more sinful than I care to admit.  My achievements will come I have to believe.  A commenter on the blog wrote something that I keep rereading.  When she goes to a funeral she said, 'they mention the accomplishment, but for the most part they remember who the person was.'
At the end of the day, my achievements may be a mile long or wide, but the only thing people will mostly likely remember is who I was, not what I achieved.
Dear readers, Thank you for getting me out of me, if only for a day.  Today my heart is open and free.
You have made this blogger a very grateful girl.

Romans 13:9-10
Song pick of the day-"Real" by Plumb

2 comments:

  1. Very uplifting post, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete