Thursday, March 7, 2024

Crafting

 Lord,

You’re remaking me

In your image

And I’ve not realized

When pride is laid down

Work is done

In crafting perfection


I never understood what Your purpose was, but now I start to see what is happening. Your desires for me are bigger than I have for myself. I need to trust that I’m capable to do what you see for me. And you’re doing it while I’m clothed in old sweats and a Longhorn t-shirt.  I don’t need my legs to write. I just need a willing spirit and the talent that has always been there. I doubted the talent. I still do. I’m writing because it’s what you demand. 


Love yourself and one another

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are pursuing the gift God has given you, Regine. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! All the best to your beautiful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assure you have good talent that God wants you to do. Enjoy your journey in life with Him! God bless your day and beyond!

    ReplyDelete