Lord
You keep
Dealing
Body blows
I guess
If dreams
Are to happen
You are
The Only Way
It will happen
Soften my heart
Cause either
I want
Too much
Or I’m
Putting my faith
Where it is
Not needed
We NEVER wish for too much, maybe ALWAYS a little. May love be with you today as well. Hug, Andreja!
Keep faith in Him and hang in there!
I hear you - when that happens I need to seek His opinions as to what His heart is for me, not what my wants may beBlessingsMaxine
We NEVER wish for too much, maybe ALWAYS a little. May love be with you today as well. Hug, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteKeep faith in Him and hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI hear you - when that happens I need to seek His opinions as to what His heart is for me, not what my wants may be
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine