Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Questions

 What are you eating?

What are you drinking?

Are you watching the World Cup?

What are you reading?

What’s in your cart?


All the summer foods

Spindrift

YES

Old favorites

Food


Your turn?

12 comments:

  1. Po pravici povedano mki ob temperaturi 37 st ne pa še nič jesti, v glavnem solate, zvečer pa sladoled:))
    Poljub, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undercooked eggs
    Lemon water
    The what?
    Substack
    Where do I get a cart?

    Nice to see you, Regine. Have a blessed day. 🌴

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you eating? Bologna sandwich for breakfast.

    What are you drinking? Water.

    Are you watching the World Cup? No

    What are you reading? Bloodlust by Sandra Brown.

    What’s in your cart? Hurricane lamps.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not watching the World Cup, but we're cheering for the USA to sweep it! I drink water all day, eat seasonal fruits and reading Gone With the Wind. Nothing in my cart! Stay cool in this heat wave, Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -A couple of hershey;s zero sugar mini bars
    -Nothing yet, maybe a pepsi zero in a bit
    -No, but placing dime bets (mostly losing) on draftkings
    -at work, JFK and the Unspeakable
    -no cart rn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am at the beach so there is no shopping and no tv watching
    Sautéed crab claws and coleslaw
    Water
    Dark of the Moon and Anna of Arimathea (going back and forth between the two)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eating fruit (grapes, cherries). We are just starting our heat wave so dinner won't require a lot of cooking - just some pasta and commercial jarred tomato sauce. Not watching the World Cup. Making herbal sun tea and I have some just about ready. I did too much shopping on Amazon during prime days so. my cart is empty. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are you eating? Salad

    What are you drinking? Tea

    Are you watching the World Cup? No

    What are you reading? Historical novel

    What’s in your cart? Nothing at the moment

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not watching but am keeping tabs on what's happening. Carts are currently empty. I'm never not reading. Listening to a thriller and reading a fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had fruit/yogurt/granola for breakfast and I'm drinking water. I have no watched a single moment of the world cup and don't plan to. I started 2 new books this morning.... but I can't remember what they are called... something like Lease on Love & a murder mystery set on a cross Atlantic ocean liner that I got as an ARC from NetGalley. I have nothing in my cart at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. -nothing yet
    -seltzer/water/coffee
    -not really but once in awhile I'll stop and watch.
    -just starting Lady Tremaine
    -pool furniture & accessories

    ReplyDelete