If you could humor and humble me today with your prayers for someone very special to me, I’d sincerely appreciate it so very much. Thank you in advance. Love you all.
Prayers lifted!
Praying!
Done!
Prayers. ♥
I whispered a prayer for that someone who is very special to you, Regine. Have a sweet Wednesday.
Said a prayer!!
Prayers.
Sending prayers
I am sending prayers too.
Praying
I will pray for you but I don't know your name.
Praying 🙏
PrayedBlessingsMaxine
I prayed for you and for your someone special. May you feel God's presence/peace at all times today- sending hugs.
Of course you have our prayers.
Prayers lifted!
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeletePrayers. ♥
ReplyDeleteI whispered a prayer for that someone who is very special to you, Regine. Have a sweet Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteSaid a prayer!!
ReplyDeletePrayers.
ReplyDeleteSending prayers
ReplyDeleteI am sending prayers too.
ReplyDeletePraying
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you but I don't know your name.
ReplyDeletePraying 🙏
ReplyDeletePrayed
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I prayed for you and for your someone special. May you feel God's presence/peace at all times today- sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteOf course you have our prayers.
ReplyDelete