An excellent thought. I finally have you bookmarked so I can find you during blogger's weird period. If you haven't followed me by mail, you can do so on Marmelade Gypsy. That works! Blogger reading list -- appears to be (hopefully,, temporarily) broken!
I hope you are doing well. I am far behind in reading and wanted to stop in and say hello and I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while. The blogger feed thing is messed up so I am having to go find everyone and see if they've posted anything. Take care and may God bless you every day!
A good reminder for all of us.
ReplyDeleteAn excellent thought. I finally have you bookmarked so I can find you during blogger's weird period. If you haven't followed me by mail, you can do so on Marmelade Gypsy. That works! Blogger reading list -- appears to be (hopefully,, temporarily) broken!
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteGod's promises are so incredibly powerful, Regine!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for the peace he gives!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well. I am far behind in reading and wanted to stop in and say hello and I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while. The blogger feed thing is messed up so I am having to go find everyone and see if they've posted anything. Take care and may God bless you every day!
ReplyDeletei hope you are doing well and having a great week!! worrying too much only ruins the day!!
ReplyDeleteHope all izz well. Great words. God Bless.
ReplyDeletePeace to us all.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
That's beautiful! Thank you Regine :) hugs, Denise
ReplyDelete