Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gratitude

Happy Tuesday!
Some days just leave you speechless and without words.  I realize for all my wants and wishes, it is important to remember how blessed we are that we are alive.  For nothing more than that today, I am filled with gratitude.  I am alive to experience life:  the good and the bad.  What I am realizing is that no matter how many bad things happen, I am choosing to hold onto that one bright spot in my day.  Some people can absolutely shock you with their goodness.
As Twain once said, "I am only as happy as I choose to be."  I am choosing today to be happy!
I hope you are too.
R

4 comments:

  1. "คาสิโนออนไลน์> NP Black Version"
    "แทงบอล ออนไลน์ แทงสเต็ป> แทงบอล ออนไลน์มือถือ"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete