Good morning! It's Friday! Rainy here!
1. Favorite book- Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella and Bridget Jones Diary
2. Favorite reality series- Amazing Race, the Voice and Fashion Star
3. Favorite sport- Golf, football, and tennis
4. Favorite accessories- bracelets and rings
5. Favorite outfit- jeans and a t-shirt or a slip dress or sheath
Your turn with these Friday five set of Q's
Bible verse- Jeremiah 29:11
Have a great and blessed day!
Make it count!
Good morning! It's pretty gray here, too.ReplyDelete
1. Favorite book- O! Pioneers by Willa Cather and just about anything by Maeve Binchy (esp. Circle of Friends)
2. Favorite reality series- lol...do game shows count?
3. Favorite sport- curling!
4. Favorite accessories- my watch (that I forget to wear half the time)
5. Favorite outfit- whatever's clean and fits me
Then Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune :)Delete
1. Geheimtaal ( Kristin Heitzmann)ReplyDelete
4. Ah! Popper ( chunks) bracelet. You know what it is?
Here the link so you can see: http://www.pintz.nl/chunks/
5. White legging, denim skirt, blouse (little flowers), darkblue vest and long white scarf
Regina, I can't thranslate the last sentece from you blog. About Q??? And Go :-) Bi I love the bibleverse, yes!
Q's are questions. Go as to start answering the questions.Delete
I loved all the shopaholic books, but the movie was a disappointment since I had already cast the players in my mind.ReplyDelete
1. Favorite book- The Great Gatsby
2. Favorite reality series- I hate reality shows, but I do watch Duck Dynasty, Moonshiners, and will watch E! when nothing else is on tv.
3. Favorite sport- to play: Tennis--to watch: soccer, but I am a fan of college basketball & football. I also love watching golf.
4. Favorite accessories- my aquamarine earrings
5. Favorite outfit- jeans and a polo
Lulu and Daisy
Oooooooh, fun one!ReplyDelete
1. Favorite book- Bergdorf Blondes
2. Favorite reality series- Keeping up with the Kardashians
3. Favorite sport- swimming, gymnastics
4. Favorite accessories- statement rings
5. Favorite outfit- minidress and high heeled ankle booties
Love that one too! The book!Delete
It is rainy and 41 degrees here....1)Favorite book - Bible 2) Favorite reality series - do not watch them 3)Favorite sport - tennis 4)favorite accessories - earrings 5)Favorite outfit- black dress pants and any kind of sweater. I know...boriiiinnnggg :)ReplyDelete
No, it's what makes you, YOUDelete
Love this post and idea!ReplyDelete
1. Favorite book- Harry Potter series and Percy Jackson series.
2. Favorite reality series- Biggest Loser
3. Favorite sport- Not a big sports fan!
4. Favorite accessories- Earrings
5. Favorite outfit- Something that is cute but also comfy! Probably jeans and a cute shirt. :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! I really appreciate it...ReplyDelete
1. Victorious Mindsets by Steve Backlund (devo)
2. I couldn't agree with you more... ditto on all...
3. Right now it's Hockey... but my husband got me in to Baseball, Football as well!
4. ALL OF THEM! but I feel naked without my watch....
5. White jeans & chambray button down w/ cork wedges....
Happy Friday! Jeremiah 29:11 is such an encouraging verse to look to.ReplyDelete
Favorite Book: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Favorite Reality Series- Duck Dynasty
Favorite Sport- Running and Soccer
Favorite Accessories- Bracelets and wearing earrings now that I have my double piercings
Favorite Outfit- Distressed Cutoffs, a Graphic Tee, and a Cardigan
Thank you :)ReplyDelete
Love this post and idea!ReplyDelete
1. Favorite book- Melany by Dorothy Joan Harris.
2. Favorite reality series- The Voice (Colombia)
3. Favorite sport- Tennis but I do not play it. :(
4. Favorite accessories- Bracelets, a watch and bags ? :D
5. Favorite outfit- Something that is really comfy and I feel comfortable while wearing it, maybe a pair of wash dark high-waisted jeans or shorts, a crop-top or t-shirt and sandals. :)
Raining here tooo!ReplyDelete
1. Frances Burney Evelina
2. I don't watch reality TV ):
3. I like to watch Tennis and go for runs in the park
4. bracelet, watch, bag and my phone are my best accessories
5. leggings, jumper and flats
Now following on BL (:
1. Nothing in particular, I just love reading.ReplyDelete
2. I seldom watch TV full stop.
3. Anything to do with horses and cricket.
5. in summer as little as possible. In winter about 6 layers of anything warm.
Have a good weekend. Diane
Interesting post. Great day.ReplyDelete
thank you for the comment dearie! so, let's try this:ReplyDelete
1. divergent ( these days.. changing like every week.. reading a lot!)
2. topmodel ( yeah i know.. don't judge me :))
3. climbing & bouldering
4. watch and my golden ring
5. jeans, whit t, orange blazer
love & cheers, tones.
did not know this.ReplyDelete
2-Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries ... many
4-ring and large