Thursday, October 8, 2015

me and Jesus

This is a post I didn't want to post.  I feel like the cross on my neck is reminding me, I'm not in control.  I'm simply a human in need of a Savior.  I'm a girl who is learning when you got baptized, it means you ceded control to a being greater than self, one that died so you could live without remorse.
Folks, I am human, in need of a Savior.  A Savior who seeks to release me from every anxious thought.  I am realizing I can't save you.  I can't save myself.  As much as I wish everyone could experience the love of Christ, I know some will reject Him.  I did for years.  I was scared.  Finally, I got tired.  I'm tired of fighting a battle, I can't fight.
When you get tired, give Him a call.  A friend told me when you get so tired, you will give it to Him. You will be freed.  Last night at church the kids sang the Lord's Prayer, and it was so fun to sing along with them.  Everything I learned, I learned from a child.
The joy of singing off key
The wonder of blue painted fingers

How badly do you want Him?
This is a take on the Kennedy quote
Ask not what Jesus can do for you, but rather what can you do for Jesus?

God Bless,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment