Wednesday, October 21, 2015

the things I never thought I'd say

I've felt God these past few weeks.  Following the will of God is rewarding.  My heart is at peace.  The burden I feel is diminished.  Life didn't get easier, my perception changed.
I have spent many years and countless tears fighting myself, and I'm tired.  If the endeavor lacks merit, I won't fight it.  I finally let go.  I thought I was invincible, but I did get tired.  Folks, without God, my energy is limited.  I have to allocate it differently.  I have to decide what is best for me.
Look, would I change anything, sure.  The amount of time I spent hating self.  It is physically and mentally exhausting to write this post.

Some advice
I spent years fighting the wrong fight.  Pick a battle worth fighting.

I will tell you that God and I don't agree on everything, but I do know, He knows best.

God Bless,
R

1 comment: