Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Ugly Truth

Yes, it's the title of a romantic comedy I've watched too many times.  I got to thinking how many times do we put our wants in front of our needs.  The generation of FOMO and YOLO leave us wanting something more.  We have got one heck of a lexicon these days.  We live in a world that seeks fairness and leveling the playing field.  I might be a heretic, but life was never to be fair.  Because for all my blessings, which are many, fair is in the eye of the beholder.  Is it fair that my legs are sore after walking in braces all day.  Is it fair that some of us don't have legs.  Whatever the definition of fair is, throw it out the damn window.
I'm tired folks, I'm tired of sugarcoating life.  Life doesn't suck, it's just a story with too many plot twists.  We want straight and narrow.  What we get is a jagged fork that leaves us mouths as wide as it is in the dental chair.

I've pleaded with God too long, and been left at His mercy.

What do I need?
To Trust-in God perfect will for my life.
God Bless folks,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment