Saturday, October 31, 2015

What have I learned

What have I learned:
That comparison is the thief of joy.  I'm too busy counting other peoples' accomplishment that I can't see my own.

The moment you think you've got it all figured out, God brings you back to reality.

You don't get what you want, you get what you need.

You never know what a day will look like.

The hardest part of my day is exercising my faith.

The best part of your day is realizing how in need of Savior I am.

Exercising faith is not an exercise in futility, but one of obedience

Obedience requires waiting.

Waiting brings upon perserverance

Some lessons need to learned over again.

God Bless,
R

3 comments:

  1. The biggest lessons I have had to learn is that all we really have is the minute we are in and each challenge we've had is meant to show us our strengths...♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, comparison robs us from our joy. That is very true, Regine.

    Happy November.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete