Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Three years

On Halloween, I will celebrate three years of blogging. Three years of sharing myself with the world. This blog has changed my life.  I couldn't have imagined how my life would change.  I've met great people.  God has amazed me.  My pain has purpose.  My life has purpose.  This space has allowed me to bear fruit.  Without this space, I wouldn't share my thoughts, my pain.  I would continue to suffer.  God has allowed me to see life, my life as a blessing.  I can no longer deny the obvious.  Many have questioned what possibly my life would be, and I can't say I didn't either.  My job is to no longer question, it is to believe.
I used to hate the word special, but I will no longer renounce it.  You are special when you feel loved by Him.  You are special when you are chosen by Him.  You are special when you see God answering your questions.
I'm special!
God Bless you all
Regine

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to have met you, Regine. And "special" is one of my favorite words. : )

    Yes, you are special.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy upcoming blogday! I wonder how many others started their blogs on a "holiday" (Mine was on a New Years Day).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! 3 years is a lot to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete