Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Up

The spinal tap that changed my life. Trying baclofen intravenously upended my life. Medically walking without pain. The little things make a big difference. It's an emotional roller coaster. I look back and how God has blessed me leaves me a grateful mess. 

The spinal tap
that changed 
A life
Altered history
Downtrodden and defeated
Became restoration
The orchestrator
Did it again
He works
Not when
I see fit
But when
I doubt
He says
Hold on child
God's doing 
What He does
When I lose 
The belief
Of His ability

17 comments:

  1. He is always with you, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always gives me some joy to know when your pain has been eased and when something helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with what everyone said - ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem, and I'm happy to hear that you feel better.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/dr-brandt-do-not-age-transforming-pearl_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being able to do everyday functions without pain is a real blessing. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great it helped with the pain! I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having no pain is a blessing. Hope all is well. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Living in pain can discourage anyone! I hope you're living without pain. Sending positive thoughts your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete