Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Know

 These past few days have been a rollercoaster. The end of last week, a wave of exhaustion took me down. I haven’t felt this bad in awhile. I tell you this because I need to remind myself that I need to rest, but most importantly, I need to listen. Truly listen. I need to take in what God is saying. I’m not paying attention. And I’m paying for it. I need to be still. I need to trust. 

My body has taken a beating, and I’ve not refueled properly

My soul is tired. 

I’m trying to please others at my own peril

I want too much right now, and waiting seems…fill in the blank. 

I’m surrendering my need to know right now

12 comments:

  1. Take time for you, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regime if you ever need to take a break from blogging, it's perfectly okay. Sometimes we content creators can get burned out trying to please our readers at the expense of our health. Please take it easy and rest in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of love and hugs your way for healing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please get rest, Regine. All will be well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do what you can, remember slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most important to take care of yourself. Don't worry about us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, how we try to push, on rather than nurture ourselves, spirit, soul and body. Take care
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time to pause and -- as you did -- recognize the challenges and issues and then respond to them.

    ReplyDelete