I’m learning that God is the Source of my sustenance. There are some things that He is the only who knows. He’s intimately acquainted with my sorrows and pain. He gives me reason to wake up with joy even after a night of tears. I don’t know what this season is trying to teach me. I’m having to learn with every moment not to fight. There are some battles that aren’t mine to fight. I’m wanting what I can’t have. And I’m fighting my own sinful flesh with everything I am. I’m fighting myself while trying not to fight others. Maybe a contradiction. If this post seems jumbled, it’s probably because my thoughts are exactly that. Thank you for humoring me. I’m in a battle I didn’t want.
You're a fighter, never give up!
ReplyDeleteThere are some things that only God knows and He will see you through.
ReplyDeleteSometimes fighting is the only way to get to the other side
ReplyDeleteSending {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
"There are some battles that aren't mine to fight," is an excellent reminder. Thank you <3
ReplyDeleteKiss and hug, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteA big hug for you, my dear.
ReplyDeleteDraw on the strength of the Holy Spirit for the battle - the flesh never wants to die, and only with God's help can we overcome it! I hear you when you say you are fighting your own flesh, while trying not to fight others.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and prayers
Maxine