Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Heat

 The heat is here

Already this

Summer morning

I guess

One can say

The the AC

Is my best friend 

13 comments:

  1. We've had a slight break from the humidity here, but I have a feeling it will be back in full force.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same here. I'm very grateful for AC
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had to use the a/c too much; just during the day when there is a heat wave, and then it goes off at night. I'm wondering what July will be like. It's always a hot month here. Have a beautiful day, and try to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it's too hot, it's not good, even the nights are warm, I can't rest properly, but we have to hang in there, hugs, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay as cool as you can.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you glad we were born in a time with air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the moment it's 64 here -- we didn't make it to 70 today. I wish we could average our temps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and cool here in western Maryland, sunny and 65 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay cool, Stay well.
    Here also hot weather but raining also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The warm weather has definitely arrived! I hope you are able to stay cool and comfortable this summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, you are having some extreme temperatures - stay cool and hydrated. Meantime we are having frosts...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete