Saturday, June 27, 2026

my heart

 Lord

You keep 

Dealing 

Body blows

I guess

If dreams

Are to happen

You are

The Only Way 

It will happen

Soften my heart

Cause either

I want 

Too much

Or I’m 

Putting my faith

Where it is

Not needed

4 comments:

  1. We NEVER wish for too much, maybe ALWAYS a little. May love be with you today as well. Hug, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting thought -- wanting too much. Do we? Can we? I think it depends on what it is we want. If it is merely "things," it's good to look at. But if it is something deeper, it's not wrong to 'want." We may not get it -- but it's not wrong to want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you - when that happens I need to seek His opinions as to what His heart is for me, not what my wants may be
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete