Muggy and humid
Whiffleball and
A plate
Children
Running
And screeching
As they
Go round
Sprinting
For home
Awaiting a
Peach popsicle
I've never had a peach Popsicle but that sounds refreshing!
You've captured the spirit of summer. We had the best summer vacations when I was a girl.Amaliaxo
Nothing better than a popsicle on a hot day.Have a fabulous day and week, Regine. ♥
yum. How are you today, Regine?
Sounds delicious! I recall making homemade popsicles for my kids back in the day.
:D A perfect summer day.
Good evening, kiss Andreja!
A peach popsicle sounds good right now :) Fun words! Enjoy your week Regine, hugs Denise
Children and their summer popsicles go hand in hand. It's just such a joy for them. A happy week to you, Regine.
Stay cool and have a good week.
Never had a peach popsicle but it sounds good. My favorite is cherry.
Thank you for reminding me that I need to get out my popsicle molds! Tis certainly the season for them.
What a sunny and hot summers day you have so beautifully portrayed RegineBlessingsMaxine
I've never had a peach Popsicle but that sounds refreshing!
ReplyDeleteYou've captured the spirit of summer. We had the best summer vacations when I was a girl.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Nothing better than a popsicle on a hot day.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week, Regine. ♥
yum. How are you today, Regine?
ReplyDeleteSounds delicious! I recall making homemade popsicles for my kids back in the day.
ReplyDelete:D A perfect summer day.
ReplyDeleteGood evening, kiss Andreja!
ReplyDeleteA peach popsicle sounds good right now :) Fun words! Enjoy your week Regine, hugs Denise
ReplyDeleteChildren and their summer popsicles go hand in hand. It's just such a joy for them. A happy week to you, Regine.
ReplyDeleteStay cool and have a good week.
ReplyDeleteNever had a peach popsicle but it sounds good. My favorite is cherry.
ReplyDeleteThank you for reminding me that I need to get out my popsicle molds! Tis certainly the season for them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sunny and hot summers day you have so beautifully portrayed Regine
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine