A bowl of cereal
Worship music
And a calming mind
As I focus
On what
I can
And leave
What I cannot
Good for you. It's so hard to stop focusing on things we can't change.
A wonderful thing to do.Have a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
Hello, dear! Have a nice week!
Sounds like a great plan!
Love this! Hope you have a wonderful week! :D
Beautiful and wise words!
A simple plan with lots of benefits. Have a great week.
Hope you have a nice day.
Such honest thoughts here.
Good thoughts and hope everything goes to plan xXx
Sending my good wishes for the new week.All the best Jan
Rue, que todo salga según lo planeado, me encanto visitarte.Besitos y te dejo todo mi cariño, gracias
I was just reading a devotional on what we can't do anything about and how we need to trust that God has it in his hands.
A calming mind is just what we need. Have a blessed September week, Regine.
Best thoughts for us all.
The way to go Regine - love the worship music with cereal image :)BlessingsMaxine
¡Buen plan! Que tengas una feliz semana.Abrazos.
I enjoyed reading your words here and agree with you- what great reminders! Sending hugs :).
Sounds like the perfect way to start a day.
You go, girl! Nice potem! Hugs ♥️
Good for you. It's so hard to stop focusing on things we can't change.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful thing to do.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
Hello, dear! Have a nice week!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great plan!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Hope you have a wonderful week! :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and wise words!
ReplyDeleteA simple plan with lots of benefits. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteSuch honest thoughts here.
ReplyDeleteGood thoughts and hope everything goes to plan xXx
ReplyDeleteSending my good wishes for the new week.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Rue, que todo salga según lo planeado, me encanto visitarte.
ReplyDeleteBesitos y te dejo todo mi cariño, gracias
I was just reading a devotional on what we can't do anything about and how we need to trust that God has it in his hands.
ReplyDeleteA calming mind is just what we need. Have a blessed September week, Regine.
ReplyDeleteBest thoughts for us all.
ReplyDeleteThe way to go Regine - love the worship music with cereal image :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
¡Buen plan! Que tengas una feliz semana.
ReplyDeleteAbrazos.
I enjoyed reading your words here and agree with you- what great reminders! Sending hugs :).
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect way to start a day.
ReplyDeleteYou go, girl! Nice potem! Hugs ♥️
ReplyDelete