The coffee beans
Are my
Wake up call
This morning
The bed was
Just too
Appealing
Some mornings, it's simply hard to get up and I can't without my coffee!
Definitely relatable! Some mornings, it is hard to leave the comfortable bed and start the day.
I forced myself out of bed this morning, sigh.
I'm a tea fan but I know what you mean about an appealing bed.
I can spell the coffee!
While I don't drink coffee I do love the smell of it! I had a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning too.
There's just something so special about waking up to a hot cup of coffee. Have a good rest of the week, Regine.
I look forward to the day when i don't have to get up until I am ready :)
for so many years, i woke to the alarm clock...it's so nice to be "older" and not have to do that!! i'm a tea girl, i love a nice hot cup in the morning!!
Important le cafe le matin en sortant du lit pour bien débuter la journée !
Some mornings, it's simply hard to get up and I can't without my coffee!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely relatable! Some mornings, it is hard to leave the comfortable bed and start the day.
ReplyDeleteI forced myself out of bed this morning, sigh.
ReplyDeleteI'm a tea fan but I know what you mean about an appealing bed.
ReplyDeleteI can spell the coffee!
ReplyDeleteWhile I don't drink coffee I do love the smell of it! I had a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning too.
ReplyDeleteThere's just something so special about waking up to a hot cup of coffee. Have a good rest of the week, Regine.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the day when i don't have to get up until I am ready :)
ReplyDeletefor so many years, i woke to the alarm clock...it's so nice to be "older" and not have to do that!! i'm a tea girl, i love a nice hot cup in the morning!!
ReplyDeleteImportant le cafe le matin en sortant du lit pour bien débuter la journée !
ReplyDelete