Good morning lovelies. A blogging friend asked me if my newer blog was my main one. Honestly, this is still the main one, I’m just building the other more it seems. Or just trying new things on the other. I’m just trying something new, broaden my horizons. Trying to stretch creative muscles.
Sometimes
Trying new things
Doesn’t mean success
It means
Willingness to pivot
Or experience
New challenges
The Rue
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
So true
ReplyDeleteBeing willing to try is the right attitude to have.
ReplyDeleteWe need to always keep learning!
ReplyDeleteThat's so true. Learning by doing. Trying new things keeps our brain fit.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
Love that thought about trying new things. It's so true!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I can relate to this. I’ve been trying something new on my blog, too. No idea yet where it will take me – but that’s actually the fun part, isn’t it? Sometimes you just have to follow an idea and see what happens. 😊
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
You are absolutely right!
ReplyDeleteSometimes trying something new is good.
ReplyDeletetrying new things is the only way you can tell if you will like it :)
ReplyDeleteIt's good to try new things.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I am older now but I still love trying new things. I love your writings here. It has been a long while. Have a blessed and beautiful new week.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with this thought!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a new blog. But I'm glad you still have this one.And yes, it's good to try new things and stretch our minds and exercise our brains a bit. I'm afraid my brain is getting lazy in my "older age". So maybe I need to try something new too. Thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteCouldn’t agree more with these wise thoughts Regine. Lots of hugs, Denise xo
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to try new things, and to branch out. Social media can be exhausting with all the avenues you can use to post nowadays! Blessings to you :)
ReplyDeleteWell said. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteGood on you for trying new things and challenging yourself - we are never too old to try something new!!
ReplyDeleteI lost your page a while ago, I will pop over there now
Blessings
Maxine
Trying new things is great for the brain too!
ReplyDeleteGood words to be remembered.
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteHugs ♥️