God
You know me
And my thoughts
And that
Is a scary
Yet comforting
Thought
At the same time
My soul
Is tired
So very tired
Take over
So Your peace
Truly becomes
My own
I agree - scary and comforting both!
May God's peace become our peace.
Well written. God Bless.
As Mari also said ... scary and comforting both!All the best Jan
Well said.
I have praying for peace recently as well. I will pray for it for both of us. Sending hugs!
I pray that you have a peaceful and beautiful day <3
Sending you peace!
Amen to this one!
Yes - awesome that He knows all our thoughts, and still loves and accepts us - fearful and reassuring all at onceMay you know His peaceBlessingsMaxine
May God give you patience and endurance.
I hope you have a good week.
We all want to be seen but are worried about being seen too closely.Amaliaxo
Peace is such an important thing to hold onto in all seasons of life. Leave it to God to place peace upon your heart and mind.xx
May you find peace in a new week, Regine. I hope September is a good month for you. It's surely a sweet month in so many ways.
I agree - scary and comforting both!
ReplyDeleteMay God's peace become our peace.
ReplyDeleteWell written. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteAs Mari also said ... scary and comforting both!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Well said.
ReplyDeleteI have praying for peace recently as well. I will pray for it for both of us. Sending hugs!
ReplyDeleteI pray that you have a peaceful and beautiful day <3
ReplyDeleteSending you peace!
ReplyDeleteAmen to this one!
ReplyDeleteYes - awesome that He knows all our thoughts, and still loves and accepts us - fearful and reassuring all at once
ReplyDeleteMay you know His peace
Blessings
Maxine
May God give you patience and endurance.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good week.
ReplyDeleteWe all want to be seen but are worried about being seen too closely.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Peace is such an important thing to hold onto in all seasons of life. Leave it to God to place peace upon your heart and mind.
ReplyDeletexx
May you find peace in a new week, Regine. I hope September is a good month for you. It's surely a sweet month in so many ways.
ReplyDelete