Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Questions

 What is on your heart?

What are you reading?

What are you eating?

What are you drinking?

What is making you smile?


Too much

Magazines

Cereal

Cold brew

Autumn being here

5 comments:

  1. Things I need to do today and beyond
    Yesteryear
    Croissant
    Coffee
    Sky right before sunrise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning the house of things I don't use or need, Digital Detox devotional and Book is The Beach Escape, haven't decided on breakfast yet but coffee, smiling to wake up refreshed and to see a tincture helped another issue I had going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is on your heart? Today is a no walk day. I take Wednesday off each week. I'm going to enjoy my rest day.

    What are you reading? Exit Strategy. A Reacher book.

    What are you eating? Nothing right now.

    What are you drinking? My morning coffee.

    What is making you smile? My husband and our kitties.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much on my heart, too. Already had my coffee this morning and this cloudy, cooler day is making me smile.

    ReplyDelete