Good afternoon, friends. I had so much fun with the first five Q's, I thought I would do another five.
2. Favorite flower
3. Favorite television show
4. Beauty product you can't live without
5. Favorite restaurant
3. The Big Bang Theory
5. Virginia's on King in Charleston, South Carolina
Your turn now, friends
2.Carnation because they last forever!!
3.I am so behind in television. Jack Bower 24
5.The Republic of Texas!!! They make the BEST MARGARITAS!!
This was so much fun!!!
3. Wildlife programmes
4. Mascara (I am a red head with white eye lashes!)
5. St Sornin
Loooooove The Big Bang Theory!ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend, Regine.
I really enjoy posts like this. Seeing what people are into and like is really interesting to me.ReplyDelete
1. Name - Jade Lee Wright
2. Favorite flower - Lily
3. Favorite television show - Bones
4. Beauty product you can't live without - Moisturizer
5. Favorite restaurant - Emily Moon, Plettenberg Bay (South Africa)
What a fun Q and AReplyDelete
4 Biotherm SOS moisturizer (they are actually not producing it any more so I have no clue on how to take of my face when I run out)
5 Lolapalooza Home made, organic, delicious stuff.
I hope you can always be proud of yourself, your strength, living with an impairment is very hard. So I hope you can come to terms with it and find joy in the things around you and your friends and family
Great getting to know more about you! I love the big bang theory hahaReplyDelete
4. tinted moisturizer
Thanks for visiting my blog this morning!
1. Name - Valentina CorneliaReplyDelete
2. Favorite flower - Peony
3. Favorite television show - Walking dead
4. Beauty product you can't live without - moisturizing cream
5. Favorite restaurant - Castagneto (Italy)
Another earth pink
2- tie between tulips and roses
3- presently Borgen
5- hawker stalls in Asia
3. Once upon a time
5. An Italian!
Sparkles and Shoes
2.Favoriete bloem: tulip
3.Favoriete tv-show: Blauw bloed
4.Beauty product kun je niet leven zonder: moisturizing cream (winter here =dry skin)
5.Favoriete restaurant: http://www.deheerenvanxvii.nl/