Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A little humility

I've been reading alot of Blogging Q&A's and I feel bad.  There are people who have been doing this for less time, have beautiful layouts, great pictures and the like, and I don't even know how to post a picture.  I am not tech savvy.  For the first time, I want to know how to do these things.  So I am tinkering.  My blog posts aren't up to par, but it's okay.  I know I shouldn't compare, but I do.  I want to grow this space of mine.  Almost three years, my best friend suggested a blog to me, so I could express my thoughts, and basically, its stayed that way.  Now, I want more.  I don't want to change as much as I want to expand/grow.
So, thank you for bearing with me.
God Bless,
R

2 comments:

  1. Regine, I honestly never thought about your posts having no pictures. I think maybe that's what has drawn me to your posts for so long. They are different, they are special, they are You. I wouldn't change a thing.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete