Monday, September 21, 2015

on my mind

Thank you Jesus, for the presence of mind to agree to disagree.  Thank you for being with me.  Thank you for your committed sacrifice.  In you, I can do all things.

Your opportunity to serve Him is right in front of you.

Children are a blessing.

Friendship is a blessing.

As I look at my life, it's a multitude of blessings.


Cerebral Palsy has made me examine who I am.  It has given me wisdom and perspective.  It makes me realize that what I have, I must give away.  I must operate with hope.  Life is going forward not looking behind you.

I hope you can see your life as a blessing.
God Bless,
R

1 comment:

  1. You sound like such a grateful person, Regine, and I read one time that grateful people are the happiest people.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete