Thursday, September 3, 2015

Favorite things

Favorite things

This Bible verse has been on my heart.
Romans 12:2
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
NIV

College football-  It gets me every time.  My Saturdays will be spent with ESPN and the College Gameday crew.  Go Tigers!

Music-  I try to start out my day with some worship music.  I'm listening to Jeremy Camp's "He Knows" right now.

Long walks in the crisp air of fall to come.  Not to cold, not to hot, just right.

Blogging friendships-  They add richness to my life.

What are your favorites?

Be blessed,
Regine

3 comments:

  1. YES to college football season... but GO Gamecocks :) Nothing beats being outdoors and enjoying the (hopefully soon) cool air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about long walks in the Fall - not too cold, not too hot, just right. One of my favorite things to do is spend time in nature. It brings me so much peace.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete