Tuesday, September 15, 2015

PRAY FOR THOMAS

Whatever I had planned to post today has changed.  There is a family in North Carolina that needs every prayer we can offer.  I read Carolina Charm this morning, and my heart broke.  Christina's post can explain it better, but I know God can and does work for those who love Him.  As someone who has had five eye surgeries, I can empathize with this sweet boy and his family.
Father, I know you can heal Thomas.  It is my prayer that in this difficult time that you give Your ever present love, support, guidance and Your comfort dear Lord.
In the holy name of Jesus.
Amen
Would you pray for this sweet and precious family?
God Bless,
R

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. Prayers to Thomas as well as your sis. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post brings tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for all of the prayer warriors out there! We definitely feel the Lord working at work and appreciate all of the prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    In Him,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete