Friday, September 11, 2015

Prayer

i have spent the last day and a half with some of my favorite people.  My sweet Andrew and beautiful Hailey.   Andrew amazes me with his kindness and love. I marvel at this kid's imagination, intelligence and wit. The best memories are made with barrel of monkeys and explaining about the Cross and Jesus. 
My dear Hailey, to see you yesterday is to love you. That sweet face is to the Hand of God!  That brown curly hair and those dark blue eyes gave my heart such joy at first glance. 
My prayer for both of you is to one day know how much I love you and more importantly God's love for you.  
Would you pray with me for the new family of four. 
I love you all!
God Bless you,
Regine

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had wonderful day :)
    glad to hear you enjoyed your time with your love ones.
    Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best aunt and are such an example to these two sweet lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you love your family very much. : ) It's nice that you got to spend special time with them.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete