Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ten Things

Ten Things about me

1. I like to have a dance party every afternoon for exercise
2.  I try to go on the treadmill at least three times per week
3. Quiet time for me is best found for me when I am on the treadmill
4.  I am really looking forward to Christmas this year
5.  This year has been very trying, yet very rewarding
6.  When I'm in line with God, my life seems better.
7.  Being told thank you never gets old
8. I like listening to music when I blog
9. I love receiving trinkets from around the globe
10. I like fashion

What are some things about you?

God Bless,
R

Also PRAY FOR THOMAS

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to get to know you better, Regine. I have always liked fashion too. And Yes, life is better when I talk to God.


    Have a blessed week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to borrow you for a treadmill coach!

    ReplyDelete