Tuesday, March 14, 2023

The PT thought

 PT lessons

You will face your fear

You will be too tired to think

You will discover muscles you never use


All of these are great, but the second is the most important. I don’t have energy to wallow. I complain about PT, but it lifts my soul.  I realize I am capable, and that is what I need daily reminders of. I need to be reminded to love the body I have. I have two arms and legs. And that is a blessing. I needed PT to remind me of God’s goodness. Who knew when I hurt my ankle weeks ago, it would be a gift. When you think God is through teaching or using you, He makes Himself known. Love you all

8 comments:

  1. We do receive gifts in strange ways ~ eh ~ be well ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to hear this message today. I am struggling so remembering that there is a gift in everything is so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope after you get over being exhausted you feel a little better from the PT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also undergoing PT right now for some issues with my left arm/shoulder. Therapy can be painful and tiring, but the end result hopefully will be returning strength and healing. So we hang in there and let the exercises do their work. My heart goes out to you as you endure this discipline of your body. May God give you increasing strength day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you flourish from your hard work. Thinking of you with cariño. (Sort of like with hugs.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful observation - how often God turns what we see as a catastrophe into an unexpected blessing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete