Wednesday, March 1, 2023

PT

 After a few days of PT, here are my thoughts

The body can do amazing things. Even mine. I am being taught. My ego has been emptied. 

Let people help you. I will say it again. Let people help you. 

Pride will leave you as soreness replaces it

I’m exhausted but content knowing hope isn’t lost. 

I’ve never slept better

Depression and anxiety are still present. Lessening daily. 

I’m having to take on less. I can’t multitask. I shouldn’t be ashamed of this. 

Mind and body have become my sole focus

God sees me even when I don’t see Him. He is present. 

I hate being selfish, but again I can’t multitask. It takes almost all my energy to tend to my body right now. 

Love you all. 

9 comments:

  1. Asking for help is hard. There have been many a time when I had to ask for help. God cares for you Regine and He wants you to trust Him. I don't know where I would be without Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as multi-tasking, Regine. You don't need to make excuses for how you feel. Recognizing our own short comings is where we can fully open the door to God.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to be selfish in order to take care of yourself. I'm glad there's been some good results from the PT! And I love your thought about God seeing us even when we don't see Him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Lots of wisdom and encouragement too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tend to your needs my friend. You are loved and appreciated by so many. You are spot on about God. He is ever present. His Holy Spirit covers you and watches over you tirelessly. Gather your strength from Him for He will never let you down.
    Love, Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear that PT is going well for you. Your body will tell you what it needs. Rest and take good care of yourself dear Regine <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've learned some marvelous lessons and I am grateful you share them. Three cheers that PT is going along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much encouragement here. I really love your words here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Continue to take care of yourself - you don't need to multitask - it's over rated anyway! It's better you do one thing and do it well.
    Prayers and blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete