I'm over here getting ready for my son and DIL to spend the weekend. They're coming from KY and we will be doing family pics while they are here. So that is making me smile!
I started a Christian women's coffee and fellowship group a few years ago and this morning we all had lots of smiles while there and after. There were 3 of us gathered, Jesus said where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I also. Joy joy joy.
Breakfast with my brother definitely made me smile and laugh today. Hearing how happy Evan is all settled into his first week of class brought me joy. I hope that my sister and I can get my dad's estate settled with minimal fuss or funding on our end.
Making me smile and giving me. joy? Tomorrow we'll arrive in Helena, MT and see our son and granddaughter for the first time in a little over a year. We live too far apart. I can't wait to hug them both. My hope? Is Jesus. Always Jesus. Blessings, Betsy
1. School is back in session. It was good to hear from my friend who has gone back to subbing in art. We talked about it at a Retro Zine Program I went to at the library. It was quite a challenge. I didn't know folding would be my downfall. But I learned a lot. 2. Writing. Writer's group. Coworker's conversations, and that delicious vanilla milk shake I had yesterday. 3. To stay healthy, walk more, drink water and to get through my colonoscopy. Yeah, I need a lot of prayer for that last one. I hope I do everything right. And hope my throat is OK, too.
What is making you smile? -- My silly, nagging, darling cat-girl. What is bringing you joy? -- It's art camp week! What is your hope? -- That it stops raining soon.
I'm over here getting ready for my son and DIL to spend the weekend. They're coming from KY and we will be doing family pics while they are here. So that is making me smile!
ReplyDeleteHubby and my kitties make me smile.
ReplyDeleteLife is bringing me joy.
Continuing good health.
Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
I am still saddened by the passing of my beloved pet. But I still have Christ's Spirit within, and that is good.
ReplyDeleteEvery new day is a reason to smile and I always find joy in the Lord. Blessings, Regine!
ReplyDeleteI started a Christian women's coffee and fellowship group a few years ago and this morning we all had lots of smiles while there and after. There were 3 of us gathered, Jesus said where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I also. Joy joy joy.
ReplyDeleteNot getting sick. Being with someone who is just as dedicated to not getting sick as I am. Leaving the US.
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous weekend.
It is my daughter and son in law's wedding anniversary today!
ReplyDeleteBreakfast with my brother definitely made me smile and laugh today. Hearing how happy Evan is all settled into his first week of class brought me joy. I hope that my sister and I can get my dad's estate settled with minimal fuss or funding on our end.
ReplyDeleteMaking me smile and giving me. joy? Tomorrow we'll arrive in Helena, MT and see our son and granddaughter for the first time in a little over a year. We live too far apart. I can't wait to hug them both.
ReplyDeleteMy hope? Is Jesus. Always Jesus.
Blessings,
Betsy
1. School is back in session. It was good to hear from my friend who has gone back to subbing in art. We talked about it at a Retro Zine Program I went to at the library. It was quite a challenge. I didn't know folding would be my downfall. But I learned a lot.
ReplyDelete2. Writing. Writer's group. Coworker's conversations, and that delicious vanilla milk shake I had yesterday.
3. To stay healthy, walk more, drink water and to get through my colonoscopy. Yeah, I need a lot of prayer for that last one. I hope I do everything right. And hope my throat is OK, too.
What is making you smile? -- My silly, nagging, darling cat-girl.
ReplyDeleteWhat is bringing you joy? -- It's art camp week!
What is your hope? -- That it stops raining soon.
The hope of a return to sunshine tomorrow
ReplyDeleteMy spring flowers
Jesus
Blessings
Maxine