Thursday, August 13, 2026

Trust

 Help me 

To trust

Even as 

Exhaustion

And uncertainty 

Seem to dominate

The narrative

That keeps 

Replaying on loop


Trust You

Enjoy

To not despair

When I fear

But rather

Run to 

The arms

That can handle

My trepidation and unease

16 comments:

  1. The safest place we can run to are God's loving arms. Beautiful, Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the place to run to when we are hurting or unsure, may he grant you the peace you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust. It's so important and sometimes so very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, I am feeling this a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. Prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. His arms are the perfect refuge - but oh how we wallow in our misery instead of running straight to Him - well, I know I can, and do!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're well. Have a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turning to the Lord is the best thing we can do in times of strife.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. His arms are always open to embrace us,
    and to hold us especially in the moment of despair.
    Sometimes we happen not to realize of it, but He's always there, by our side, ready to keep our heart safe.
    God bless you, sweet Friend
    XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Choosing to trust is so powerful. Sending you lots of well wishes <3

    ReplyDelete