Thank you
For breath
In lungs
Of myself
And those
I love
And let
Me not
Treasure
Its value
May we always give Him thanks and praise!
God Bless. Stay well.Have a nice week ahead.
what a beautiful prayer of thanks, grace and gratitude.
Beautiful.Have a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
Good Morning Regine. I wish you wonderful September days!
Lovely poem. It is good to be grateful. Have a great week ahead.
Lovely
gratitude...you have shared lovely words and thoughts!!
Oh yes, giving thanks in all things is so important - you are right, even breath in our lungs is a giftBlessingsMaxine
There is always something to be thankful for- LIFE is a really good one :). Enjoyed reading your words about thankfulness for breath.
I needed this reminder today. Thank you <3
A prayer I echo.
May we always give Him thanks and praise!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless. Stay well.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week ahead.
what a beautiful prayer of thanks, grace and gratitude.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
Good Morning Regine. I wish you wonderful September days!
ReplyDeleteLovely poem. It is good to be grateful. Have a great week ahead.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeletegratitude...you have shared lovely words and thoughts!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, giving thanks in all things is so important - you are right, even breath in our lungs is a gift
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
There is always something to be thankful for- LIFE is a really good one :). Enjoyed reading your words about thankfulness for breath.
ReplyDeleteI needed this reminder today. Thank you <3
ReplyDeleteA prayer I echo.
ReplyDelete