Search me
Rid me
Of my
Anxiety
And lead me
Into
A peaceful existence
Yes to a peaceful existence! Have a great day Regine!
My thoughts exactly today. Blessings!
On Friday, 28th August, there will be a full moon and it will play tricks on us, including me. You have my full support...Amen! Hug, Andreja!
Good words Rue.
Amen
May your words be answered with calm and light. Wishing you a gentle day free from worry.
Great words. God Bless.
May peace flood you, and your day, Regine.BlessingsMaxine
That is a great prayer and I pray very similar words. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Yes to a peaceful existence! Have a great day Regine!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly today. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOn Friday, 28th August, there will be a full moon and it will play tricks on us, including me. You have my full support...Amen!
ReplyDeleteHug, Andreja!
Good words Rue.
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteMay your words be answered with calm and light.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a gentle day free from worry.
Great words. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteMay peace flood you, and your day, Regine.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
That is a great prayer and I pray very similar words. I hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete