Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Les yeux

 Eyes

God

I took them

For granted

I did

I didn’t appreciate 

The gift

Now I understand

The error 

Of my ways


A few weeks ago I went to see an ophthalmologist. My vision is not great. My brain and eyes are not in sync. I can’t really explain the issue. It doesn’t matter. Right now, I’m just trying to accept this. I don’t know what the future holds, I’m hopeful that I’m His canvas on which miracles happen. I trust that I’m in capable in both human and Holy Hands and that’s all I can desire. Just pray that my journey with acceptance is one that continues. If you’d honor me with your prayers, you’d give me the gift I most desire. 

When you pray for me, I understand your love for me. 

19 comments:

  1. Dearest Regine,
    Yes, our eyes are quite a possession and we pray that we may keep our sight for as long as we live. Having only one good eye, the other is legally blind, it made me very nervous before having my cataract surgery. But it went so well and what a huge difference it made! WISH I'd done it before typing the 448 pages for our book publishing...
    Hugs and prayers—indeed our most sacred gifts!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that the Great Physician will restore your eyes to good health and put them back in sync with your brain. Yes, He is able to do that. We will be praying that it happens...in HIs time...and to bless you with such a gift. God is able. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored to pray for you, Regine. Please keep us apprised of your condition going forward.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love and prayers your way! I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you. I have always had terrible eye site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God will take good care of your sight. Don't you worry about that! Sending love, prayers and best wishes your way, Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers for good care, keep us informed dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Far too often we take things for granted until we don't have them.
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for a miraculous healing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will definitely be praying Regine - I also have eye issues, unfortunately age related!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am praying for you right now; and always.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for you my friend. XO

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, a prayer was said for you at this moment, Regine. My eyes are tired too, and sometimes I get the floaters, but at my age, I'm thankful for eyesight. But it would be nice for my tired eyes to read your beautiful words in bigger font. Have you ever considered a larger font? Thank you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Regine, May the Lord grant this desire of your heart.

    ReplyDelete