Friday, February 17, 2023

Thinking

 I’m going to address this. A commenter said you didn’t need to be disabled to need mental health. Very true. I’m just saying that if you find yourself disabled since birth, you will need mental health. You better have a therapist on retainer. You will never know normal. And now at almost forty have I come to terms with that knowledge. I give strangers a basic medical overview to not answer more intrusive ones. I shouldn’t have to at all. Self-preservation is essential.  Anyone can suffer, but if you start behind the eight ball even with all the love in the world, just be ready to bare your soul to another human being and be medicated. 

12 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) and love to you. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Thanks for the post and your honesty💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn when I read your blog, sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't imagine and all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand what you are saying Regine. I did not intend to offend
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Self-preservation is essential.
    I learn too when I read your blog.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, you don't know what another has to face in life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending love to you this Monday morning to last the whole week. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete