Monday, October 7, 2024

fire ants

 Some thoughts

In the five stages of grief. Don’t know how long this lasts. Those who don’t have empathy have lost me. I’m trying not to judge, it’s hard. I can’t watch news or the latest gossip. It just makes me mad. Don’t know what is says about me. In the past week, I’ve had the chance to see my unsavory ways. If I post something light, it’s not that I don’t care. I just need to dream again. I need to believe in goodness again. I’m not able to write without crying. My tears are watering the Earth right now. 

God

A blubbering mess

Who still

Dreams

Of walking

The rues

And carrying

The wares

Of Coco

Are in 

Stark contrast

To fire ants

Green grass

And southern drawls

4 comments:

  1. We all grieve differently and for different situations, people and pets. There is no rule book . Remember the God is in charge and we may never know the why?? that we ask so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and those affected by this tragedy. I'm angry over the current "un-administrations" response and that's all I will say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Querida amiga, el sufrimiento es parte de la vida, Dios sabes el porque de las cosas, que Dios te bendiga.
    Te dejo mi cariño y un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all deal with things differently. Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete