Thursday, October 24, 2024

Grace

 I saw something that said “Maturity is moving beyond being the recipient of grace to being responsible for extending it”

Yesterday I had a medical procedure that is usually routine. Yesterday not so much. It was an experience I don’t want to relive. All I can say is God gave me a strength I’ve not known in a long time. And in all my years, I’ve never cried or had the desire to curse out a medical professional. If you’re guessing what I’m about to say. You know. 

Yesterday, I did things I thought I’d never do. You do them when you have no other choice. If you’re wondering I did not utter curse words. I was to busy trying to not think about the pain. I’m grateful that I could endure it. And I’m grateful for a mother who spoke up when I couldn’t. 

Love yourself and one another

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Thankful you had support and it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm so sorry you had to deal with pain! I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete