Tuesday, October 15, 2024

days

 Hermes scarf

Yankees ball cap 

Jeans

Braces

And muddy Nikes 

The outfit 

Of the day

Trying to add

A little whimsy

To my reality

Cooler temperatures

Have me reaching

For that shredded

Martha’s Vineyard

Sweatshirt

I can’t seem

To part with

It brings

The memory

To life

Three years later

Letting gratitude flow

Blessed to see

The wild world

Created for 

Enjoying

Savoring

And preserving

Relishing the day

For what it is

Not for selfish

Desires

4 comments:

  1. Your words paint such a vivid picture of the simple joys and cherished memories tied to everyday items. It's beautiful how you find gratitude and meaning in these small moments.

    Wishing you a great day. Read my new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/10/ultra-rich-anti-aging-cream-for-improved-skin-hydration-and-radiance.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another one of your works on daily life that allows me to see what you are writing about.
    A sweatshirt on a cool day is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yankees ball cap, my kinda' girl!! it's sweater weather here!!

    ReplyDelete