Friday, October 4, 2024

Life

 I don’t know how I will write going forward. I’m not the same. I read and reread your words as they were a lifeline. Helene which is my mother’s name by the way, fundamentally altered me. When I asked God to go give me a story, this is not what I had in mind. 

One of you told me what I want didn’t matter, and over the past seven days I’ve done what I thought impossible. I hope to be able to put into words what God can do in seven days, but for right now, I leave you with this. 

Please continue to love, be hopeful and trust. 

Thank you for pouring into a vessel flailing in uncertainty. 

2 comments:

  1. A Esperança deve estar sempre presente na vida.
    .
    Feliz fim de semana
    .
    “” Escrevendo Versos ““
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep up your writing. And keep hope in your heart.

    ReplyDelete