Saturday, July 4, 2026

Fourth

 Happy Fourth of July to all Americans. Just a little note to let you know you are all loved by me. I’m appreciative of your love and support. Stay safe and cool. If your international, where are you checking in from my friends?

Love

Regine

11 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Regine, I am sending lots of hugs. We have spent the 4th quietly but I am enjoying the sound of fireworks going on. I am wondering how long they will last as it's just started to rain but at least the wind has lessened some. Take good care of yourself and have a great week. Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely holiday, Regine. Greeting from Michigan. Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your 4th was a good one! Lots of food, plenty of AC, and some celebrating our great nation :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Fourth was happy - I am reading from New Zealand, where our National /Founding day is celebrated on Feb 6th -- mid summer, much like your July 4th
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete