What are you
Up to
Lord
I’ve not
A clue
And sometimes
I think
You like
It that way
He simply wants us to trust. We don't have to understand.
So true! I like Martha's answer.
So relatable! I hope you have a beautiful and peaceful day <3
Martha's right. We're not supposed to always understand, just trust in Him.Blessings and hugs,Betsy
Faith
Well said
How true.
God has his own time schedule. :)
Sometimes it would be nice to know his plans but maybe sometimes we wouldn't.
Yes, we have to "walk by faith and not by sight". But He will never fail us!! Just trust and obey!
Yes, he only asks us to take one step - He never shows us the whole journey, or there would be no faith or trust developed in us.BlessingsMaxine
He simply wants us to trust. We don't have to understand.
ReplyDeleteSo true! I like Martha's answer.
ReplyDeleteSo relatable! I hope you have a beautiful and peaceful day <3
ReplyDeleteMartha's right. We're not supposed to always understand, just trust in Him.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Faith
ReplyDeleteWell said
ReplyDeleteHow true.
ReplyDeleteGod has his own time schedule. :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes it would be nice to know his plans but maybe sometimes we wouldn't.
ReplyDeleteYes, we have to "walk by faith and not by sight". But He will never fail us!! Just trust and obey!
ReplyDeleteYes, he only asks us to take one step - He never shows us the whole journey, or there would be no faith or trust developed in us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine