Tuesday, July 14, 2026

seeking soul

 Lord

Guide me

Give me

Direction

And peace

To deal

With life

As it is

Not pretend

It’s something

Else entirely


Give me hope

And a future

And never let

Me forget

Your goodness

As I seek 

Your reply


May the joy

You provide

Be enough

Always enough

For this impatient

And seeking soul

9 comments:

  1. Amen. I need to reread this every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're staying cool and having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful prayer. May it all come true.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I resonate deeply with your prayers to be able to deal with life as it is.. I have trouble with that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wise words - waiting is not my forte either, and I too need to learn to be content, and wait on Him, and to listen for His still small voice
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete