Praising
Because
I’m alive
And able
To worship
The King
Be my light
As I encounter
Darkness
At every side
Be my guide
When I understand
Nothing
But trust
You anyway
That's a wonderful prayer Regine.
Bom dia, RegineLinda postagem. Que possamos confiar sempre no Senhor. Um forte abraço.
Thank you for these words. I needed them today.
Your heart shines through in your writing. Hugs
Have a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
Trust and believe!
Well said, I like it!
Worship the King....what a wonderful thing to do.Have a good rest of July, Regine.
Well written. God Bless.Have a great week ahead.
Hallelujah - it is only by trusting that we can grow BlessingsMaxine
Thank you for this lovely prayer!
Lovely!
Amen.A wonderful prayer.All the best Jan
What a marvellous prayer, Regine, I heartily thank you since your verses always touch my heart in the deep and move me.Have a blessed Sunday, dearest oneXO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
That's a wonderful prayer Regine.
ReplyDeleteBom dia, Regine
ReplyDeleteLinda postagem. Que possamos confiar sempre no Senhor. Um forte abraço.
Thank you for these words. I needed them today.
ReplyDeleteYour heart shines through in your writing. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
ReplyDeleteTrust and believe!
ReplyDeleteWell said, I like it!
ReplyDeleteWorship the King....what a wonderful thing to do.
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest of July, Regine.
Well written. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead.
Hallelujah - it is only by trusting that we can grow
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Thank you for this lovely prayer!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteAmen.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful prayer.
All the best Jan
What a marvellous prayer, Regine, I heartily thank you since your verses always touch my heart in the deep and move me.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Sunday, dearest one
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~