I hear you Regine - give yourself grace and take a break if you need one and come back when you are refreshed. I did that recently and I am enjoying blogging, and visiting blogs, again now. Blessings Maxine
It does take energy to put one foot in front of the other. You are steadfast in your faith and you use your gift of writing here on this space- keep up the faith and the writing :).
Some days are really like that. But good for you - you keep doing it!
ReplyDeleteOne foot in front of the other. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a good Monday.
ReplyDeleteI hear you Regine - give yourself grace and take a break if you need one and come back when you are refreshed.
ReplyDeleteI did that recently and I am enjoying blogging, and visiting blogs, again now.
Blessings
Maxine
One day at a time and if you need a break, allow yourself.
ReplyDeleteSome days can be like that ... sending a {{hug}} and good wishes.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It does take energy to put one foot in front of the other. You are steadfast in your faith and you use your gift of writing here on this space- keep up the faith and the writing :).
ReplyDeleteGive yourself grace and time.
ReplyDeleteHope you got those feet going. Thinking of you with blessings.
ReplyDelete